Insulated Vision lites allow for visibility while maintaining security. Full-view sections allow for maximum natural light and visibility.
Options & Accessories
- Chain hoist operation
- Motor operation
- High cycle springs (25k, 50k, 100k)
- 3” track option
- Solid shafts
- Perimeter weather seal
- Sensing edges
- Photo eyes
- Special track designs
Impact Panel (C-2400)
Wayne Dalton’s optional Impact Section replaces the traditional bottom section on doors exposed to damage from forklifts and other warehouse traffic.
- Reduces downtime and costly repairs
- Impact-Resistant composite skins surround an expanded polystyrene core
- Fully adaptable to multiple door thicknesses with hinge and section adapters to provide a superior fit
- Available for 21" and 24" sections
- Available from 8’2” to 16’2” wide in one-foot increments
Simple Install System (C-2400)
This option is a time-saving, easy-to-install track and hardware system, perfect for warehouse applications.
- Components include: one-piece vertical lift track and simplified hardware
- Available only for nominal and 24-gauge commercial sectional steel doors
- Maximum size is 10’2” x 10’1” with a vertical lift track only
- Requires a 10-door minimum order offers a price deduction