Garage Door Repair & Replacements in Missoula
Wayne Dalton Sales & Service of Missoula
We’re part of Wayne Dalton Sales & Service, which has 14 locations across America. We provide the know-how of a large, established organization, while delivering the personalized customer experience of a local business. Our team proudly serves the Missoula area and its nearby cities, pulling out all the stops to deliver our local communities with best-in-class garage door service and repair.
We’re known for:
- High quality service and installations
- An extensive selection of reputable residential and commercial products
- A commitment to customer satisfaction
Have questions about garage or commercial door installation, maintenance, or repair? Please contact us to learn more.
Garage Door Installation & Service
Looking for the best garage door service and repair in Missoula? Our experienced team is here to help with a variety of garage door service needs. Being the largest entry to your home, garage door and opener issues can pose a threat to your home’s security. As a crucial component that you rely on to enter or exit your home, we understand that garage door issues can be frustrating and time consuming. Our friendly and experienced technicians are ready to provide quick and reliable solutions at an affordable price to the Missoula community.
Our Services Include
We don’t stop at helping you find the garage door of your dreams, we’re here to provide a seamless experience, complete with installation by our experts. Whether you’re a home or business owner, we make the installation process simple. We’ll get your new door up and running in two easy steps:
- Pre-Installation Inspection: We’ll schedule an on-site pre-installation check to evaluate your property and confirm we’re setup for a successful installation.
- Installation: Your new garage door will be installed and tested by a certified technician. For residential installations, we take care of property cleanup and removing your old door.
Don’t wait until something breaks – we provide routine garage door maintenance services to homeowners in your area. The best way to keep your garage door running smoothly and prevent expensive and untimely repairs is to schedule annual preventative maintenance.
Our team of professionals will conduct a thorough inspection to help maintain safe operation, identify potential problems early, and prevent equipment failure. Our initial inspection will help us determine if any garage door parts are worn or damaged. Based on our analysis, we’ll present you with a quote for any services or parts that may be recommended to help you keep your door operating safely and reliably. Here’s a quick look at what we cover with our preventative maintenance services:
- Detailed inspection
- Lubricating all moving pieces
- Wiping the garage door clean
- Checking the weather sealant at the bottom of your door
- Conducting a door balance test
- Performing a reversing mechanism and sensor test
Give us a call to schedule your next annual tune-up at an affordable price.
Our skilled technicians are trained to provide reliable solutions to a variety of issues. Here are some common garage door and opener issues we can assist with:
- Broken garage door spring replacement
- Door panel replacement
- Complete garage door replacement with Wayne Dalton garage doors
- Track replacement
- Cable replacement
- Garage door roller replacement
- Additional garage door opener remotes
- Sensor alignment
- Inoperable garage door opener repair or replacement
Commercial Garage Doors
Garage Door Openers
The right garage door opener allows you to get the most out of your garage door investment. We offer Missoula and surrounding areas the best selection of Genie garage door openers to cover an assortment of needs. Our selection of reliable openers have a range of features, including:
- Battery backup for convenience
- Sleek wall mount styles
- Motion detection lighting
- Security features to prevent code thieves
Integrated WiFi connectivity Contact us to learn which garage door opener best fits your needs.