- Openings: Exterior
- Max Width: 30’
- Max Height: 30’
- Max Opening Speed: up to 50" per second
- Max Closing Speed: up to 40" per second
- Break away self-reset
Wind load*: up to 27.0 psf
Headroom (with hood): up to 14' tall: 19"; 14' 1" to 22' tall: 20.5"; 22' 1" to 30' tall: 24.5"
- Curtain Material: 5 layers of NBR rubber with 4 layers of polyester weave
- Curtain Lock
- Operation: direct drive motor and gearbox system with field changeable universal handling and door stop safety device
- Control Panel: variable frequency drive NEMA 4X cULus listed. Onboard self diagnostic and service reminder. Built-in padlockable fused disconnect.
- Obstruction Safety Detection: Infrared sensors mounted in-plane to the door curtain at 8" and 50"-54" from floor
- Reversing Safety Edge: wireless reversing edge
- Available Supply Voltages: 190-207V AC 3PH†, 208-245V AC 3PH, 456-495V AC 3PH, 575V 3PH†
*Wind load is the ultimate pressure tested at door width of 19'.
† Requires stand-alone mounted transformer.
Continuous curtain locks on both edges
(shown outside the guide for clarification).
- Multi-layered, reinforced rubber provides added strength without the weight
- Ideal for harsh exterior conditions with a wind load of up to 27.0 psf
- Nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) provides resistance to petrochemicals for easy cleaning
High Cycle, Low Maintenance Design
- Springless design requires minimal interruption for maintenance
- Patent-pending breakaway system design with impact detection and push button self-repair
- Direct-mounted gear drive minimizes wear and tear
- Variable frequency drive eliminates sudden jolts from door start/stop
- Pre-assembled sub-assemblies for easier installation
- Plug-and-play wiring reduces the need for a licensed electrician
- Manufacturing / Heavy Manufacturing
- Warehouse / Distribution
- Auto and Transit
- Parking Garages
- Large Openings
Wayne Dalton offers a 5 year Limited Warranty on this door. Please reference the warranty document for details.