- Openings: Interior/Interior
Max Height: 12’
Max Width: 12’
- Max Opening speed: up to 70” per second
- Max Closing speed: up to 40” per second
- Breakaway self-reset
Wind load*: up to 3.0 psf
- Curtain Material: 2 layers of PVC-coated polyester with 1 layer of polyester weave
Operation: direct-drive motor and gearbox system with field changeable universal handling and door stop safety device
- Control Panel: variable frequency drive NEMA 4X cULus listed; Onboard self diagnostic and service reminder; Built-in padlockable fused disconnect
- Obstruction Safety Detection: Infrared sensors mounted in-plane to the door curtain at 18" and 50"-54" from floor
- Reversing Safety Edge: Wireless reversing edge; flexible bottom bar with detachable bottom seal.
- Available Supply Voltages**: 110-120V AC 1PH, 190-207V AC 1PH†, 208-245V AC 1PH, 190-207V AC 3PH†, 208-245V AC 3PH, 456-495V AC 3PH, 575V 3PH†
- Hinged Guides: Provide easy access for maintenance
- Bottom Seal: Flexible bottom edge
*Wind load is the ultimate pressure tested at a door width of 12'.
**Single phase available for up to 10' x 10' doors.
† Requires stand-alone mounted transformer.
High Performance, Low Maintenance Design
- Strutless design lowers the operational noise of the door for quiet and smooth operation
- Springless design requires minimal interruption for maintenance
- Direct-mounted gear drive minimizes wear and tear
- Variable frequency drive eliminates sudden jolts from door start/stop
- Flexible bottom diminishes the potential for injury
- Wireless monitored reversing edge immediately stops and reverses the door when an obstacle is detected
- Two sets of safety obstruction sensors
- Patent-pending breakaway system design with impact detection and push button self-repair
- Patent-pending curtain lock allows for easy field repairs.
- Detachable bottom seal in safety yellow for easy replacement and troubleshooting
- Pre-assembled sub-assemblies for easier installation
- Plug-ang-play wiring reduces the need for a licensed electrician
- Manufacturing / Heavy Manufacturing
- Warehouse / Distribution
- Food and Beverage
Wayne Dalton offers a 5 year Limited Warranty on this door. Please reference the warranty document for details.