Key Product Features
- Max Height: 14' 4" (4,369 mm)
- Max Width: 30'4" (9,246 mm)
- Max Total Area: 240 ft²*
- Curtain: Heavy duty galvanized steel links and rods with mill aluminum spacer tube
- Curain Pattern: Straight lattice 9" center vertical links with 2" center rod spacing
- Door Roll: Directly driven, springless steel tube roll with integral shafts, keyed on the drive end and supported by self-aligning greaseable sealed bearings
- Hood: 24-gauge black painted steel
- Guides: Three structural steel angles powder coated black
- Bottom Bar: Tubular extruded aluminum with mill finish
- Mounting: Face of wall
- Operation: Direct drive, motor/gearbox/brake assembly with manual hand chain for power outages. 230V AC 3-phase is standard
Control Panel: NEMA 4X rated; variable frequency drive, self-diagnostics, timer to close programming options and non-resettable cycle counter are included.
Safety Features: Built-in brake mechanism, photoelectric sensors with commercial grade guards, wireless monitored safety edge, motor cover
Opening Speed: 24" per second
Closing Speed: 12" per second
*Dependent upon the curtain material and pattern. Consult the factory for sizes not listed above.
Springless Barrel Design – Springless high cycle design allows for the door system to be opened and closed frequently creating asset longevity and reliable performance over extended time without having to incur the cost of spring replacement.
Heavy-Duty Commercial Photo Eyes – Photoelectric sensors reverse the downward motion of the grille when a person or object enters its path.
Direct-Drive Heavy Duty Gearbox and Motor with Built-In Breaking Device – Ideal for high cycle applications. No drive chain and sprocket to adjust and maintain. Braking mechanism protects against uncontrolled travel. Manual hand chain override for door operation during power loss.
Wireless Safety Edge – Wireless, monitored safety edge reverses downward motion upon impact.
NEMA 4X Control Panel with Built-In Variable Frequency Drive – Allows door to close at a slower speed than it opens to meet safety requirements. LCD readouts indicate door actions, alarms and fault conditions. Timer to close programming options and non-resettable cycle counter are included for maintenance and service reminders.
Terms: Five (5) year limited warranty on motor; Two (2) year limited warranty on door system components.