Providing garage doors, openers and emergency service meets criteria established by state and county governments throughout the U.S. to be considered an essential business operation. Our manufacturing facilities remain open, as do many Wayne Dalton Dealers. If you need assistance or repair work, please contact your local Dealer for information on business hours and safety procedures during the current COVID-19 situation.
For our Sales Center customers, we have temporarily implemented the following procedures to keep our Team Members and you safe, while serving your needs
- All orders must be placed online or via phone.
- Curb-Side Service: We ask that you remain in your vehicle, and call your Sales Center for service.
- We may request assistance in loading sections and in those instances, please practice social distancing.
- For COD orders, please make every effort to pay in advance with credit card. If paying with cash or check, we ask you to practice social distancing.
- Customer access to warehouse, office, restroom and water fountains will not be allowed at this time.
- Please do not pick up orders if you are sick or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
As a reminder, all our manufacturing facilities along with our Sales Centers are still fully operational. While we continue operations, we have taken the following actions for the health and safety of all of our employees and customers:
- Increased the cleaning and sanitation of our facilities
- Implemented work from home capabilities for office employees
- Suspended all air travel
- Limited all travel
- Expanded use of WebEx and other technologies for meeting
- Canceled or postponed large group events
- Reminding Team Members to stay home if they are sick
We are regularly monitoring news and directives from federal, state and local government along with the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). As policies and rulings change, we will make any necessary adjustments in our business to comply and continue to keep you informed of all updates.