In honor of June being recognized as National Homeownership Month, let’s talk about curb appeal. According to the 2018 Cost vs. Value Report by Remodeling magazine and the National Association of Realtors (NAR), the top three projects with the highest year-over-year increase in value were all “curb appeal” projects, such as garage door replacements. Investing in a new garage door provides homeowners, on average, a 98 percent ROI. In select markets, that number reaches as high as 121 percent!
“A home’s exterior is the first thing potential buyers see. With so many different styles and colors available in our residential lineup, garage door replacements are an easy and attractive way to stand out and increase curb appeal,” said Sarah Schram, Brand Manager at Wayne Dalton.
We’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite homes adorned with Wayne Dalton garage doors to provide design inspiration for your next home improvement project.
- Sonoma ranch panel, mission oak finish,
stockbridge IV (4-lite)
- Bronze powder coat finish, satin etched glass
- Springfield panel, white/almond finish, somerton windows
- Contemporary panel, black finish, clear III (vertical windows)
- Vertical raised panel, walnut finish
- Charleston panel, white finish, 24 window square
For more design ideas to amplify your home’s curb appeal, be sure to visit Wayne Dalton’s
Garage Door Selection Guide to find the perfect door to complement your style.