Loading docks, outbuildings and large storage facilities are typical uses for the attractive appearance, sturdy construction, and long service life of DS-200 doors.
DS-200 roll-up doors are available in round or square profiles. The continuous curtains are made from hot-dipped galvanized steel, and then finished with silicone polyester paint for beauty and durability. Installation to masonry, steel or wood jambs is quick, and simple — no special preparation, no overhead tracks.
Steel slide-bolt assemblies at each bottom corner secure the closed door from inside. For added protection, the slide-bolts also accept padlocks. A sliding curtain lock also is available for securing the door from outside.
- Corrugated top sheet assembly forms a strong torque cylinder for strength and easy operation, and conceals the spring mechanism.
- Corrugated door curtain, available in round or square profile, is hot-dipped, galvanized 26-Ga. steel, primed then finished with high gloss silicone polyester paint.
- Polypropylene anti-wear strips come factory-installed as continuous guides for sliding metal parts, providing quieter operation and longer service life.
- Axle casting assembly holds constant door tension, and allows easy adjustments. Heavy-duty steel bracket plates rigidly support axle, spring and door.
- Drum wheel is deep-drawn galvanized steel with 1-5/16" steel bearings.
- Bottom bar assembly includes heavy-duty steel angle, extruded aluminum bottom bar and replaceable tubular-type vinyl astragal.
- Slide-bolt assemblies made of heavy-duty steel lock the closed door from inside at the bottom corners. For added security, both slide bolts accept padlocks. An exterior sliding curtain lock also is available.
- Roll-up door guides are 14-Ga. galvanized steel, 2" wide. DS-200 guides install to masonry, steel or wood construction equally well.
- Automatic door stops prevent door from rolling up past the header.
- Tempered steel springs are engineered to counterbalance different door sizes and weights for smooth, easy operation and long service life. Both springs are clip-welded to the axle for correct location and extension.
- Heavy-duty steel axle supports door curtain and counterbalance system.
- Direct Drive Chain Hoist for door sizes up to 12' x 12'
- Viewlights (non-insulated doors only) - allows occupants see outside without opening the door
- 4:1 reduced drive chain hoist for door sizes up to 12'1" x 16'
- Door insulation featuring two layers of aluminum mylar film laminated to two layers of heavy-duty polyethylene air-bubble material. An R-value of 4 helps control heat gain/loss. Includes flexible vinyl top and side draft stops as weather seals between the door and the building.
- Electric operator kit adapts any door ro motorized operation
- Steel mounting plates provide lateral extension of jambs
- Cam-action spring tensioning device allows easy adjustment of spring tension
- Heavy duty guide - 13 gauge galvanized G section and 8 gauge galvanized wall angle attached to wood steel or masonry jambs