Mini-storage buildings, loading docks and service buildings benefit from the versatility, sturdy construction, easy operation and long service life of DS-100 doors.
DS-100 roll-up doors are available in round or square profiles. The continuous curtains are made from hot-dipped galvanized steel, and then finished with silicone polyester paint for beauty and durability. Installation to masonry, steel or wood jambs is quick, and simple — no special preparation, no overhead tracks.
Steel slide-bolt assemblies at each bottom corner secure the closed door from inside. For added security, the slide-bolts also accept padlocks. Available exterior mini curtain lock accepts two shackle locks: one for storage tenant security, the other for building owner risk-protection.
- Corrugated door curtain, available in round or square profile, is hot-dipped galvanized 26-Ga. steel, primed then finished with high gloss, silicone polyester paint.
- Polypropylene anti-wear strips come factory-installed as continuous guides for sliding metal parts, providing quieter operation and longer service life.
- Rigid support bracket with bearings hold constant door tension, and allow easy adjustments.
- Bottom bar assembly includes heavy-duty steel angle, extruded aluminum bottom bar and replaceable tubular-type vinyl astragal.
- Slide-bolt assemblies fabricated of heavy-duty steel lock the closed door from inside at the bottom corners (not shown; door has optional mini curtain lock.) For added security, both slide bolts accept padlocks.
- Roll-up door guides are 18-Ga. galvanized steel, 2" wide. DS-100 guides install to masonry, steel or wood construction equally well.
- Automatic door stops prevent door from rolling up past the header.
- Oil-tempered steel spring is engineered to counterbalance different door sizes and weights for smooth, easy operation.
- Heavy-duty steel axle supports door curtain and counterbalance system.
- Optional door insulation features two layers of aluminum mylar film laminated to two layers of heavy duty polyethylene air-bubble material. An R-value of 4 helps control heat gain/loss. Includes flexible vinyl top and side draft stops as weather seals between the door and the building.