Wayne Dalton’s Rolling Sheet Door Systems offer the perfect solution when your project requires an attractive and solidly constructed rolling sheet door that is also easy on your budget. These door systems incorporate innovative design elements that enable fast installation and ensure smooth operation for enhanced door life.
- 26-gauge, roll-formed galvanized steel curtain, enhances strength of door.
- Unique curtain profile facilitates smooth operation and minimizes curtain damage
- Stepped rings allow tight, uniform curtain wrap and minimize headroom requirements
- Bearings prevent steel-to-steel contact, improve door operation and increase door shaft life
- Optional left-side lock and step plate
- Optional header draft seal
- Optional wind load: integrated curtain wind loacks and guide to withstand wind loading to minimum design pressures of 36/-36 psf (175/-175 kgf/sq m)
Fast and Easy Installation
- Quick-connect headplate eliminates the need for multiple fasteners
- Quick-connect bottom bar stops minimize fasteners and allow easy insertion of curtain into the guides
- Universal guide allows fastening in concrete, masonry, or wood jambs and fastening or welding to steel jambs
- Through-hole design reduces sideroom requirements