Premium 3” Thick Polyurethane Insulated Door Delivers Optimum Return on Investment
Key Product Features:
- Polyurethane insulation, R-Value*=26
- Max Width 40’2”
- 3” Section Thickness
- Continuous steel strips for hinge attachment
- Patented Dual Barrier Tongue and Groove Joint Profile
- PVC Thermal Break – prevents heat/cold transfer on end stiles
- Embossed stucco exterior with pinstripes available in 4 colors
ThermoMark™ 530 is the strongest and most thermally efficient door in our product line-up. It was designed to withstand tough weather conditions and is the preferred choice for larger openings.
Wayne Dalton ThermoMark insulated doors help minimize energy costs and provide year-round comfort and security for your building. Hot-dipped galvanized steel and rugged construction will give years of solid performance for the most demanding conditions.
The ThermoMark™ 530 meets IECC® requirements for maximum U-Factor of operable fenestrations (2015 Section C402.4) with a 3rd party certified tested value of less than 0.37. ThermoMark™ 530 also meets the ASHRAE 90.1 and IECC® requirement for maximum air leakage for fenestration assemblies (2015 Section C402.5.2 Garage doors) with a 3rd party certified tested value of less than 0.40.